Leyton Orient have created ‘Ultimate QuaranTeam’ which will see 128 clubs competing on FIFA for bragging rights.
With football in recess due to the coronavirus, Orient’s idea has really captured the imagination and teams from around the world – including Manchester City, Ajax, Crystal Palace, Sydney FC, Roma and Sparta Rotterdam – have entered the tournament.
The hosts were knocked out in the first round but several big names are still in it with games happening sporadically over the course of the fortnight.
FIFA ULTIMATEQUARANTEAM RULES
- Played on PS4 console
- ’85 mode’
- Six minutes per half
- Each club can pick whoever they want to play
- Head to head friendlies NOT ULTIMATE TEAM
- Full draw is here
Ultimate QuaranTeam: Fixture dates
- Round of 64 – To be played from Tuesday 24th March – 7pm
- Round of 32 – To be played from Thursday 26th March – 7pm
- Round of 16- To be played from Saturday 28th March – 7pm
- Quarter-finals – To be played from Monday 30th March -7pm
- Semi-Final – To be played from Wednesday 1st April -7pm
- Final – To be played from Friday 3rd April – 7pm